Frontend Engineer (Paid Internship)02/09/2021 Clearbox AI
Frontend Engineer with a keen eye for UI/UX who will design, build
and support front-end components for our SaaS-based AI product
within a tech startup environment.
• Design and build the front-end components of our SaaS-based AI
product, including UIs and visualization for AI explainability and
• Design and build the front-end components for our company
• Work with our engineers to understand the frontend requirements
and together design clear data visualizations and intuitive
• Work with the technical and product team to iterate on different
user interfaces, and continuously look for ways to improve the
customer usability experience;
• Create reusable and maintainable frontend components
HTML5 and CSS3;
• Familiarity with UI/UX design developing web applications;
• Product and design sensibilities, with an attention to detail;
• Fluency in written and spoken English. You’ll work and
communicate with the team mainly in English;
• Independent / goal-oriented mentality. We don’t micromanage.
You’ll be the owner of your effort. Within the team, you’ll be fully
trusted to execute your tasks;
• Creativity and lateral thinking;
• Eagerness to learn;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic and
constantly evolving situations;
• A bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent practical experience;
• EU/EEA citizenship. If you are a non-EU/EEA citizen, you are
currently authorised to live and work in Italy.
• Experience with the Vue.js ecosystem;
• Experience with Nuxt.js framework;
• Experience with a modern CSS framework (i.e. Tailwind);
• We don’t expect from you any previous know-how on our vertical
(AI, Machine Learning, MLOps,...), but an interest in such emerging
technology topics will be a great plus for efficient onboarding and
About Clearbox AI:
Our mission is to enable trustworthy, robust and human-centric AI adoption in companies.
We offer a very competitive market pay and flexible working options. You can be part of a team that is diverse and international. Clearbox AI has a flat organisational structure and provides a highly trusting, open and safe working environment where employees have the optimal conditions to be innovative and to thrive. We have strong ethics and values and would like to create a positive impact on society with technology as powerful as AI.
Clearbox AI considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, marital status, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Our offices are in I3P (Incubator of Innovative Companies of Polytechnic of Turin), in the heart of the Cittadella Politecnica (Torino).
We have flexible working options. Although we are digital natives and mostly work remotely, we meet at least once a week at the office to foster human interactions and team building.
On the other hand, you can come to the office every day if you so wish! No hard and fast rules there.
If interested, send us an email at careers @ clearbox dot ai with:
A Twitter-style answer to our question: “Why would you like to join us?”
Whatever you think could be useful to know you better (a personal portfolio, your Github profile, a Coursera certificate, motivation letter, or any other digital object of your choice)
What happens after I apply:
We regularly process job applications. If we find your application interesting we’ll reply within 15 days to schedule a call, otherwise, it means that we are seeking other candidate profiles. Even if you don’t hear from us, we encourage you to keep an eye on future postings.
Contract and Salary
The internship period lasts 6 months, with a monthly compensation of 1000 euros/gross. In addition to the immediate work needs of the company, the internship position is intended to gauge the mutual fit between the candidate and the company for a long term fit. If both sides are happy with each other after the 6 month internship, Clearbox AI would be willing to offer a more permanent position with a considerable salary hike to the candidate.