Junior Data Scientist (Trainee)15/01/2021 Clearbox AI
Are you a fresh graduate in search of the right opportunity to
kickstart your career in Artificial Intelligence?
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic technology startup working on
enabling trustworthy AI in companies? Do you like autonomy and a
trusting work environment?
Do you want to learn about state-of-the-art production ready AI
models with real world data sets from day 1?
Do you like to transform technical insights into compelling data
If yes, you have come to the right place.
As Junior Data Scientist Trainee at Clearbox AI Solutions, you will be part of the AI team that builds, tests and improves our flagship product: the Clearbox AI model assessment used to efficiently assess, explain, monitor and improve AI models.
• Collaborate with the machine learning and software engineering
team to test and improve our AI model assessment tool from a
data science point of view;
• Develop and test visualisations to augment the explanations
provided by our tool;
• Understand and test feature requests from the customer’s point
of view and inform the ML team on the direction of future product
• Contribute to technology blog-posts and collaborate with interns
and master thesis students at the company.
• You have an MSc. in Data Science, Computer Science, Software
Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, ICT for Smart Societies,
Aerospace Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, or a related field;
• You have good data visualisation skills and have a working
knowledge of Python;
• You are able to process different types of data and draw insights
from large data sets;
• You are an enthusiastic and adaptive team player with a drive to
learn new technologies and techniques;
• You must’ve graduated before the starting date or in the last 10
months. You should hold an Italian residency.
• Knowledge of leading machine learning algorithms, computing
platforms and packages;
• Experience with distributed Cloud Computing Platforms such as
6 month paid internship. Salary is 1200 euros/month (gross/lordo). After the 6 month period, we will evaluate
the traineeship performance and the company requirement to extend
the job to a stable placement, with a job promotion and considerable
Write an email to info at clearbox dot ai with answers to these
questions together with your CV:
Why do you want to work at Clearbox AI? What excites you about
being a data scientist? What are your key skills or past projects that
you think will add the most value to Clearbox AI’s mission?
Applications are open until 14 February 2021. We will evaluate
the applications continuously and will send interview invitations
accordingly. Interviews will be conducted on 16 and 18 February
The expected starting date of this position is 1 March 2021.