Program Manager20/10/2020 Tyvak International
As a Program Manager, the candidate will work within a multidisciplinary team to manage the execution of customer contracts.
Specific Tasks And Responsibilities:
• Coordinate a multidisciplinary team.
• Act as primary interface to the customer.
• Lead all program reviews both internally and customer-facing.
• Coordinate and manage resource allocation.
• Track program budget and schedule using Tyvak’s collaborative software tools.
• Provide regular program status updates to company management.
• Contribute towards continuous technology and process improvement
• Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in a technical field (i.e., Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace or related degree) or Business with experience leading engineering teams
• 5+ years of work experience (not including school) in the aerospace industry, or commercial embedded systems.
• Experience as a responsible Systems engineer on flight projects is highly desirable.
• Experience and understanding of satellites, space sensors and ground systems used for space assets is highly desirable
• Understanding of NewSpace environment and Micro-Nano-Pico Satellite ecosystem is highly desirable
• Demonstrated supervisory experience and proficiency in task management
• Ability to help organize and manage a team of personnel, develop program schedules, and control budgets to meet required deadlines
• Ability to communicate across organizational boundaries and levels
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Proficient communication skills, and ability to provide and receive constructive criticism.
• Fluent English (oral and written) is mandatory
To apply for this job and access to the Selection Day, candidates must participate to the Tyvak Open House event, according to the instructions here: bit.ly/Tyvak-Openhouse2020