Data scientist12/08/2022 Evo
Evo is the anti-forecast. We monitor billions of people, places, products every day for transformative, real-time software delivery: robo-advising daily supply chain, pricing and customer decisions. Artificial intelligence achieves 20-30% improvement within the first quarter of use.
We are a curious, passionate and principled team of international professionals working from anywhere in the world with offices in London (UK) and Turin (ITA). Our clients are likewise global, working in consumer goods, retail, utilities, logistics, fashion, insurance and more
We are looking for a passionate Data Scientist to join the Data Science team. This team combines algorithm design, data analysis and automated forecasting systems development with management and communication insights to formulate the optimal tools, all while sticking to our clients' priorities.
Our goal is to make a significant impact on our clients’ business performance. That’s why we:
- Work independently from day one, keeping a “can-do” mindset
- Love getting our hands dirty by working on large databases
- Translate our ideas into code, Python, R and SQL in particular
- Communicate in a professional manner, even if we really enjoy working on our tasks
- Speak our clients’ languages, “codes”, but we also speak English/Spanish.
- Degree in: Mathematical engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, or Data Science
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Fluency in English and Italian with Spanish and/or French a plus
- This position requires the candidate to already hold a valid work permit for Italy via EU citizenship and/or a pre-existing valid visa.
Your role, like all others, requires an open mind, the ability to adapt and a can-do mindset. This may stretch the boundaries of your previous experience and education!
Contratto a lungo termine
Riferimenti per la candidatura