Energy Engeenering19/07/2021 Immodrone Srl
Inspectiondrone srl is innovative Italian startup on a mission to make with Artificial Intelligence the inspection works safer, faster, more detailed at a lower cost so that our customers can accomplish more sustainability challenges. Inspectiondrone srl is seeking an Energy Engineer to join its Italian Team, preferably located in Torino (alternative location, Palermo). This position will make use of knowledge and skillsets of solar / wind farms / thermography to provide project management focused on technical inspection services delivered by drones and Artificial Intelligence. The Energy Engineer will be a direct communication link with Inspectiondrone sales teams and customers to assist with needs and support as defined below:
• Manage elements of the existing and future service portfolio (Technical Inspection) and its life cycle from strategic planning to delivery.
• Main service focus is on Technical Inspection portfolio: (1) solar farm, (2) wind farm, (3) energy efficiency and (4) public infrastructure (bridges, electric grid, oil/gas pipeline).
• Provide inputs when standard services must be personalized based on Client needs.
• Provide inputs on new developments and analyze their impact on the market; make recommendations to management on how to leverage these developments.
• Communicate and train Clients in regards of service details and specifications, service advantages, applications and benchmark compared to competitors (alternative traditional solutions).
• Prepare content and materials for Client visits with sales team to conduct service presentations, customer training sessions, trade fairs and exhibitions, webinars and Clients events.
• Provide and validate technical solutions related to Company ́s portfolio with our existing and future Clients.
• Manage delivery, coordinating and planning external and internal resources utilization with Client needs.
• Education/Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Renewable Energy discipline is required; a PMI certification (or equivalent) is a plus.
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in the energy sector or very unpredictable environment. Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, IR sensor or Drone technologies is a plus.
• Able to manage delivery projects with many unpredictable variables (weather, authority permits, deadline, pilots, etc.) which requires flexibility, to-do approach, thinking creatively and problem-solving mind set.
• Experience interacting with sales and business development teams and B2B sales channels.
• Excellent technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn detailed information about the existing service portfolio as well as to communicate and answer technical and product related questions and topics.
• Speaks Italian fluently; English is a plus.
• Convincingly and effectively communicate with Clients and independent engineers (credibility, authority and influential).
- Working place: Torino or Palermo.
- travel requirement: Palermo (and vice-versa, to Torino) and Client site's all over Italy, for up to 40% of the time (post-Covid19, with normalized situation).
This is a full time job which reports to the Founder/CEO.
Salary (RAL) from € 25k to €35k, depending on seniority & experience.
Position to be filled by September 1st, 2021
Riferimenti per la candidatura