Front-end Developer & Team Lead12/07/2021
Division: IT Front-end team
Reporting hierarchy: IT manager
OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE
The front-end developer manages the Website interface and the Dashboard defining what data do we show to the customer, checking the data correctness and managing the user access also as technical helpdesk.
Front-end developer with ability to develop web applications from scratch. The web application will need both promotional content and also will need to develop and maintain dashboards and reporting features based on data available from backend and exposed through REST APIs. User access control is also needed and different components enabled for different users.
The front-end developer cooperates with mobile app developers and UI/UX designer to make sure there is consistent design across the board.
Furthermore, he assists and supports the manager in IT management activities and in R&D of new solutions.
• Responsible for architecting, developing and maintaining large portions of the infrastructure of our web app.
• Work closely with designers from the team to deliver consistent design in both web and mobile apps.
• Report directly to the IT Manager about the status of the projects.
• Working with our developers to scope products and features on our infrastructure
• Setting up and maintaining engineering processes as the company scales.
• Cultivating, and mentoring new engineers (and other team members) as they join the team.
• Provide time estimates (either detailed, or first order estimate) and tracking through status updates.
• Work with the Devops team for build and deployment activities.
• Works with the backend developers from other teams to enable data exchange.
• 2-3 years of professional experience in the role
• Master/Bachelor in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or similar.
• Knowledge of working with REST APIs.
• Working knowledge of Git.
• Knowledge of one of the following: React or Angular or Dash/Flask or Django or Jquery.
Nice-to-haves (ordered by preference):
• Knowledge in adaption of security protocols for web app - HTTPS/TLS
• Knowledge of dashboard design.
• Knowledge of Micro-frontend app building.
• Knowledge of Single-Page applications(SPA).
• Knowledge of OAuth2, JWT or other authentication protocols for handling APIs
• Basic knowledge of python.
• Working with Gitlab.
• Knowledge of more than one of the following is a huge plus: React or Angular or Dash/Flask or Django or Jquery.
• Knowledge of IoT protocols like MQTT or similar.
• Good documentation practices.
• Willing to learn quickly and adapt.
• Good sense of design and aesthetics.
• Flexible in handling requirements and working with other team members at any level.
• Problem solving ability
Riferimenti per la candidatura