Informatic Engeenering19/07/2021 Immodrone Srl
Inspectiondrone srl is innovative Italian startup on a mission to make, with Artificial Intelligence, the inspection works safer, faster, more detailed at a lower cost so that our customers can accomplish more sustainability challenges. Inspectiondrone srl is seeking a Software Engineer to join its Italian Team, preferably located in Torino (alternative location, Palermo). You'll work in a constantly evolving environment, and you will be an enthusiastic of the Artificial Intelligence field of development. You'll create, maintain, audit and improve systems to meet Client’s needs.
The role also covers writing diagnostic programs and designing and writing code for operating systems and software to ensure efficiency in the field of Inspectiondrone scope. You'll be asked to make recommendations and share the effort to keep Inspectiondrone at the far front of the industry. The Software Engineer will be in direct communication with the internal Engineer and Sales teams and Customers to assist with needs and support as defined below:
• Manage elements of the existing and future service solution portfolio (AI-Artificial Intelligence applied to Technical Inspection and Image Recognition) and its life cycle from strategic planning to delivery.
• Main AI service focus is on Technical Inspection portfolio: (1) solar farm, (2) wind farm, (3) energy efficiency and (4) public infrastructure (bridges, electric grid, oil/gas pipeline).
• Propose and provide solutions when standard services must be personalized based on Client needs.
• Proactively push new developments and analyze their impact on the market; make recommendations to management on how to leverage these developments.
• Bring innovative solution which exceed the benchmark compared to competitors.
• Prepare content and materials for Client visits with sales team to conduct service presentations, customer training sessions, trade fairs and exhibitions, webinars and Clients events.
• Manage delivery, coordinating and planning external and internal resources utilization with Client needs.
• Education/Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Informatic Engineering discipline is required; an MBA is a plus.
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in the far front of the Artificial Intelligence software development industry. Knowledge of IR sensor or LiDAR or Drone technologies would help.
• Able to manage delivery projects with many unpredictable variables which requires flexibility, to-do approach, thinking creatively and problem-solving mind set.
• Excellent technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn detailed information about the existing service portfolio as well as to communicate and answer technical and product related questions and topics.
• Speaks Italian fluently; English is a plus.
• Convincingly and effectively communicate with Partners (credibility, authority and influential).
- Working place: Torino or Palermo.
- travel requirement: Palermo (and vice-versa, to Torino) and Client site's all over Italy, for up to 10% of the time (post-Covid19, with normalized situation).
This is a full-time job which reports to the Founder/CEO.
Salary (RAL) from € 30k to €50k, depending on seniority & experience.
Position to be filled by September 1st, 2021
Riferimenti per la candidatura