We, Società per la gestione dell'Incubatore di Imprese Innovative del Politecnico di Torino S.c.p.a, are in charge of handling your data and for any request you can write us at the following address: Corso Castelfidardo 30/A, 10129 Turin, Italy. You can also contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the other contact details available on our website. We inform you that we will treat your data lawfully in full respect of your rights and, in particular, of your privacy.
We will process the following data:
Contact data - When you provide us with your contact data (in order to receive our newsletter, to propose a project, to send us a job application or job openings, to request information or other) we record your e-mail and other data that you provide us with (first name, last name, profession, company name, mobile phone number, etc.).
Navigation data - When you connect to our system, it automatically records information that your device sends us. This information may relate to the content you upload, the operations you perform, the IP address and MAC address from which you connect, the operating system and language of your device, the date and time of your request, your location, etc.
Cookies and tags - When you use our services, we may send to your device, subject to your consent, one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) or similar devices (such as pixel tags or web beacons): third-party analytical and profiling cookies.
Communications - When you send us an email or other communication we record that communication.
Your data will be handled with the following purposes:
- to provide you with our services (sending you newsletters, contact services, project proposals, updates on job openings and applications),
- to protect and improve our services and to develop new services,
- to protect the technical operation of our computer system,
- to fulfil legal obligations and/or comply with requests from public authorities, including judicial authorities.
We may also process your data, but in an anonymised and aggregated form, for statistical and scientific research purposes.
We will also process your data in order to inform you about services and news available on our site; the consent to these processing purposes is optional and if you deny us your consent we will no longer be allowed to process it and you can contact us at any time to ask us to interrupt it.
Your data will be:
- collected electronically,
- recorded in digital format on servers at our disposal,
- protected from the risks of destruction, modification, cancellation and unauthorised access by efficient physical, logical and organisational security measures,
- further processed, also in paper form, to the extent and within the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes indicated above.
We may disclose your data to third parties who cooperate with us and handle processes necessary for the proper performance of our activities, solely for the purposes indicated above, and who, where necessary, will also be in charge of such processing (and will therefore be responsible for it).
We may also:
- disclose and share your data, but only in an anonymised and aggregated form, to communicate information about the use of our services and for statistical and scientific research purposes;
- disclose your data to third parties in order to comply with legal obligations or requests from public authorities, including judicial authorities.
NATURE AND EFFECTS OF THE CONFERRAL
The provision of navigation data is compulsory and essential in order for us to deliver our services to you, and if you refuse to provide us with your data we will not be able to deliver our services to you. The provision of other data is optional, but without it we may not be able to deliver certain services or certain features of the services.
We would also like to remind you that the law safeguards your rights to access, update, correct data and to oppose processing. They include, merely for the sake of example, the rights to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form, the indication of the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the updating, rectification or integration of data, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the block of personal data processed in violation of the law, and the right to object, in whole or in part, to their use.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish - to find out more, see http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ . You can delete cookies already on your device and set your browser to block the installation of cookies. Most browsers allow you to:
- view existing cookies and delete them individually;
- block third-party cookies;
- block cookies from particular sites;
- block the installation of all cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close your browser.
If you choose to delete cookies, any preferences will be lost. Also, if you block cookies altogether, the site may not function properly.
We use the following services to process your data.
YouTube Video Widget:
Google Maps widget:
Service provided by Vimeo LLC via its information systems, located in the United States, which enables us to make videos available to you.
Service provided by Contactlab S.p.A. via its information systems that enables us to manage the sending of newsletters.
Service provided by Advision S.r.l. through its information systems that allows us to manage addresses and send email messages.
Service provided by Dropbox Inc. through its information systems, located in the United States, which allows us to store and share data. You can choose to enable or disable the following cookies:
They do not require prior consent from the user for their use.
Navigation or session cookies
Strictly necessary for the operation of the site or to enable you to take advantage of the content and services you have requested.
They allow us to understand how the site is used by users. These cookies do not collect information about your identity or any personal data. The information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form.
They are used to enable specific site features and selected criteria (e.g. language, products selected for purchase) to improve the service provided.