Three minutes to present your start-up to the Italian investment community. This is one of the initiatives of Italian Tech Week 2022, the two-day event organised in Turin by the GEDI publishing group and dedicated to the world of innovation.
Early stage start-ups will in fact have the opportunity to go on one of the stages dedicated to the event, which will be held on September 29 and 30 at Officine Grandi Riparazioni (OGR) in Turin: from there, they will be able to address and briefly talk about their project to investors, entrepreneurs,business angels, other start-up founders and managers from the main Italian incubators and accelerators.
How to apply
Up to thirty start-ups will be selected for the initiative. To take part in the selection, one must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a video pitch of a maximum duration of one minute and a presentation of the company of a maximum of eight pages. Applications are open from today until September 5.
Those who pass the first selection will be able to make themselves known and participate in the following selection for the Italian Tech & 2031 Award, the prize that will be given in Milan, by the end of the year, to the best Italian early-stage start-up.
The speakers of Italian Tech Week 2022
Meanwhile, the list of speakers who will participate in the two-day event continues to grow. Following the announcement of the first five international guests, the list of names has been enriched with new leading personalities from the world of innovation, including:
- Thierry Breton, European Commissioner for the Internal Market;
- Ada Palmer, Assistant Professor at the University of Chicago;
- Simone Severini, Quantum Computing Director at Amazon Web Service;
- Giuseppe Cataldo, Head of Back Planetary Protection at NASA;
- Paulina Tenner, Entrepreneur, Angel Investor & Burlesque dancer;
- Yoram Wijngaarde, Founder of Dealroom.co;
- Sergio Savaresi, Full Professor at Politecnico di Milano and Head of PoliMove;
- Serena Tabacchi, Director & Co-founder of Museum of Contemporary Digital Art (MoCDA)
For further information, you can write to the email address email@example.com.