Motor Valley Accelerator, the leading Italian accelerator dedicated to the automotive and mobility sectors of the national CDP network, has opened registrations for its new accelerator program.
MVA is looking for early-stage, motivated start-ups able to turn a cool idea into a disruptive reality, with relevant projects in the mobility or automotive industry.
The requirements to apply are:
- Thorough knowledge of the English language, as it will be the official language used during the program;
- Start-ups must have an Italian legal entity or undertake to set one up in case of selection;
- Only founders can apply, and to be considered as such they must have a minimum of 10% equity and be committed full time to the start-up.
The benefits of the program are:
- A pre-seed investment in acceleration services and initial liquidity of €100,000;
- Top mentors, office spaces, support team and workshops based in Modena, Italy;
- Opportunity to pitch the project to the world's top companies in the field;
- Top performers can receive an additional follow-on investment of up to €500,000 during the program.
Once the call for applications is closed, the best 20 applicants will be asked to present their company during the Motor Valley Accelerator Selection Day. The start-ups will be pitching in front of an audience of investors, advisors and corporate partners, which will jointly be selecting the 10 start-ups that will access the program.
To apply, you must fill in the form available on this dedicated webpage by January 29th, 2023.