The Incubator of the Polytechnic University of Turin is pleased to announce the launch of a new partnership with DigitalOcean and its Hatch program, designed to support the growth of start-ups.
Founded in 2011, DigitalOcean is a New York-based cloud services company with data centers distributed all around the world. Its mission is to simplify cloud computing, so that developers and companies don't have to face complex technical issues with cloud infrastructure and can instead invest as much time as possible in creating their best software. Among the main benefits of its solutions are reliability, security, dedicated support and ease of management.
DigitalOcean's Hatch program is aimed specifically at start-ups: it is a package of services designed to facilitate the launch and scalabilty of new platforms, simplifying the technical aspects as much as possible and welcoming young companies into a global network of experts.
Through the partnership with DigitalOcean Hatch, I3P's start-ups will therefore have access to:
- 12 months of infrastructure credit for cloud services;
- training: monthly webinars held by industry experts and dedicated meetings with specialized professionals such as Product Managers, Solution Engineers, Developer Advocates;
- marketing support: promotion through DigitalOcean social channels, newsletters and events;
- dedicated support: 24H technical support on all program services;
- network: access to a private community with other founders, entrepreneurs and investors, plus invitations to exclusive networking events for Hatch partners.
If you have a start-up incubated or pre-incubated in I3P and if you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please contact your mentor.
To learn more about DigitalOcean Hatch, visit its official website.