The new partnership between the I3P incubator and Leasys, a controlled firm of FCA Bank and part of the Stellantis automotive group which offers rental and mobility services for individuals, freelancers and companies of all sizes, is now active.
Thanks to the agreement with I3P, incubated and pre-incubated young companies can now activate LeasysGO!, the car sharing service that provides a fleet of electric FIAT 500s in Turin, Milan and Rome.
The strengths and advantages of this new type of mobility are many:
- permitted and/or free entry into LTZs and/or Eco Pass zones;
- free parking on blue lines;
- return shuttle service from the cities to their airports;
- service always available, even in case of traffic restrictions;
- free floating, i.e. the ability to park the car without recharging constraints.
The service can be activated in two different ways: the monthly subscription mode of €14.99 per month which includes 120 minutes, or the Pay per use mode, where you pay an annual fee of €9.99, plus a per minute fee only in case of use.
In order to take advantage of the agreement and the reduced rates, you need to request an access code from your reference I3P tutor, which you will then have to enter on the dedicated website.